The University of Pécs opens its doors to refugees from Ukraine!
The University of Pécs has opened a registration platform for those who had to interrupt their studies in Ukraine due to the ongoing war. Our university offers over 100 study programs in English and Hungarian covering all major academic fields.
Students can check the available study programs here
The refugee students will get an automatic application fee waiver, and the university is currently working on the most student-friendly tuition fee structure for the refugees, including also housing in our dormitories.
- Faculty of Business and Economics: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/493
- Faculty of Health Sciences: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/494
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/495
- Faculty of Sciences: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/496
- Faculty of Engineering and IT: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/497
- Faculty of Pharmacy: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/502
- Faculty of Music and Visual Arts: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/499
- Faculty of Law: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/500
- Faculty of Cultural Sciences, Education and Regional Development: https://apply.pte.hu/courses/course/501
Students should fill in all the required fields they can, and upload all the documents (passport, any documents on previous and current studies, certificates, transcripts) – as appropriate proof of study history is necessary. We will try to offer tailor-made solutions to everyone.