Prepare yourself for the challenges of the global business environment you will encounter upon graduation by working in a cross-cultural consulting team to solve authentic business problems abroad. Take part in the Global Consulting Program (China, Wuhan)!
- Travel to China for FREE
- Enhance leadership skills
- Consult for businesses abroad
- Network internationally
- Experience solving complex business challenges
- Diversify your resume and build marketable skills
- Stand out in a competitive job market
Application requirements for announcement:
CV – Containing educational background and results, extra curricular and social activities, and professional experiences.
Motivation letter – Maximum one page, containing your goals and motivation regarding the Chinese consulting program or a max 30 seconds video
Proper use of English - The program of the Global Consulting Program will be held in English. Thus good command of English is required.
Application package should be sent latest till 17th of March 2017 to
- Application deadline: 17th of March
- Interviews: 23-24 March
- Notification of acceptance: 1st of April
- Global Consulting Program: 12-27 May